We’ve rounded up our most popular blog articles from the past year. If you didn't get a chance to read them earlier, make sure you check them out here!
- 6 Tips for Recruiting Physicians During the Age of COVID-19. While we hope this era is soon over, we think some of these tips for recruiting physicians digitally will continue to be useful in a post-COVID world.
- 10 Perks of Being a Physician Recruiter. We talk to recruiters like you every day and have collected the top 10 things recruiters enjoy most about the job. Do these hold true for you, too?
- COVID-19: We’re Here to Help. Doximity’s mission has always been to make the lives of healthcare providers easier. As concerns surrounding COVID-19 began to escalate this past spring, we pivoted our priorities to respond to the emergency as best we could. This blog shares some of the inicial ways we offered support, for both recruiters and medical providers.
- The Top 4 Reasons Physicians Change Jobs: What Recruiters Should Know. Nearly 20% of doctors plan to make a career change within 12 months. It's important that recruiters understand WHY physicians are changing jobs.
- Why Locum Tenens Work is Crucial During the COVID-19 Crisis. Locum tenens physicians have never been more important than they are right now. This article explains why.
- It’s Taking Longer to Hire Physicians: 9 Tips for Recruiting Right Now. A longer time-to-hire can be frustrating for recruiters and physicians. Read these tips to attract the right candidates and shorten the hiring timeline.
- What Doctors Do On Doximity (& Why They Love It). If you missed our spring webinar on how and why doctors are using Doximity, this article with a few short videos sums it up well!
- How Physician Recruiters Can Find Success While Working From Home. This year, we all had to navigate a lot of changes. For many of us, one of those included adjusting to the new work from home lifestyle. The majority of Doximity employees have been working remotely for years, so back in March, we asked them for their best tips and shared them here.
- How to Make Your Candidate Experience Stand Out (Virtually). The hiring process looks a bit different right now. Here are some ways you can make the most of a virtual experience and continue to stand out to candidates.]
- How to Keep Your Candidate Pipeline Warm. We’ve heard from our clients that some of their open roles have been put on hold due to the pandemic. To help, our Client Success team shares some tips on how to keep your candidate pipeline warm, even when your openings have slowed.
We’ll continue to share the latest recruitment tips and industry news on our blog next year, too! In the meantime though, make sure you reserve your seat for our January 12th webinar: A Deep Dive into the 4th Annual Doximity Compensation Report.