One of the best things about using Doximity Talent Finder to source and recruit healthcare candidates is knowing that millions of verified clinicians are using Doximity every day.
You know candidates are finding jobs on Doximity. What other features can really benefit them? We covered a few things doctors do on Doximity (and why they love it) in an previous article, but if your candidates aren't as familiar with the true value of Doximity – or the clever ways they can use it – here are seven things to point out:
- It’s free! Doximity membership costs nothing for U.S. licensed MDs, DOs, NPs, PAs, and even medical school residents to use.
- Doximity Dialer allows doctors to call patients from their cell phone while keeping their number private (it displays their office or hospital number on Caller ID). Because communication is critical during the COVID-19 pandemic in particular, Doximity expanded its use to all U.S. healthcare staff. Your candidates can request access to Dialer here.
- The newly launched Doximity Video Dialer app is an easy way to reach patients face-to-face. Patients don’t have to download an app or create an account – it’s telemedicine at its simplest! The release of Video Dialer during the pandemic has made it the most widely adopted telemedicine solution nationally: more than 100k US doctors have used Dialer for over million regular patient visits. For more on what Doximity is doing to help physicians during COVID-19, check out our earlier blog article.
- Doximity members can use their free digital fax number to send HIPAA-compliant faxes on the go and from their cell phones. Not having to rely on office fax machines has become even more useful during COVID!
- A personalized newsfeed helps clinicians stay on top of the latest news and research in their specialty. Even better, they can earn CME credits for reading articles! The specially curated COVID-19 newsfeed for has become one of the most trusted digital sources of information for doctors during the pandemic.
- Controlling your digital footprint (and showing up on Google) is important these days. Doximity lets clinicians demonstrate their skills and expertise and really tell their true story online: they can share where they did their training, past work experience, and current practice information as well as how they can be contacted. Clinicians can claim their Doximity profile here.
- The comprehensive directory makes it simple to search and connect with other U.S. clinicians for patient referrals and more. Using Doximity, you candidates can reach out to former classmates, colleagues or other doctors in their specialty to exchange information on research and patient diagnosis.
Great physician recruiters know how to be a resource and now you’re armed with knowledge that can make a candidate’s job (and life) better. It’s also a great reason to reach out and have a conversation. To hear more about how doctors are using Doximity, take a Peek Inside the Platform.
Do you know what doctors are looking for in a new job these days? To learn all about it, we invite you to register for our August 11, 2020 webinar on Physician Career Trends. Just click the blue button to register for free.