1. Posted 300 free Job Posts for COVID-19 staffing needs, resulting in 6,488 submitted applications for these positions. When COVID-19 first hit, we knew we needed to help however we could, and so our team was able to pivot and build out a new program where any U.S. facility/hospital could post urgent jobs on our website, completely free of charge.
2. Job Applications are up 189%* Our product team at Talent Finder has been hard at work over the years to make sure job opportunities are shown to the most relevant doctors at a time that’s best for them. We’re happy to report that their efforts continue to pay off, as we’ve seen an impressive increase in the number of applications to Doximity jobs.
3. Launched our 2020 Physician Compensation Report. In November, we launched the most comprehensive report of physician compensation currently available, based on data from over 130,000 physician responses to a survey. This report includes compensation and other data changes that took place during 2020 and is one of the most extensive views of physician compensation available today.
4. Our Talent Finder product team has been hard at work improving our recruitment tools. Here are a few things we’ve added:
- Job Posts are now searchable in Google. As of October,, we’re happy to announce that our job posts will now show up in Google under ‘Google Jobs’ when a physician candidate searches by keywords within our Job Posts.
- Physicians can ‘Schedule a Call’ with recruiters directly from DocMails and Job Posts. We launched integrations with various scheduling tools including Calendly, Appointlet, Acuity and Outlook, which allow physicians and recruiters to connect more easily.
- Increased Search capabilities in Talent Finder. Based on feedback from our users, we expanded the Talent Finder Search to include the ability to search by region.
- Launched the ability to Refer a Colleague so physicians can automatically refer others to opportunities within Doximity.
- Rearranged our ‘Search by Name’ filter and placed it at the top of the Search page to make it easier to search for a specific physician.
But that’s not the only side of Doximity that saw success in 2020! Here are some other highlights from the year.
1. 60% increase in clinician engagement on the Doximity’s Newsfeed when the pandemic hit. At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Doximity saw a jump of more than 60% when it came to engagement on the Doximity Newsfeed.
2. Over 14 million views to Doximity's Coronavirus Resource Center. To help providers stay informed, we launched a specific COVID-19 Resource Center that was curated to fight the noise and provide each user with relevant information to their specialty and interests. Since launch, we've seen over 14 million views to the Resource Center.
3. Expanded Dialer access to HCPs. Historically, the Doximity Dialer app was available only to physicians, NPs and PAs, but with the sudden and urgent need for more virtual communication, we expanded this offering to help support everyone working with providers through 2020.
4. Expanded Dialer offerings to include a secure video calling capability. In a recent partnership with Twilio, it was found that 1 in 10 doctors were already using Dialer video regularly.
5. Over 100 million patient calls have been made using Doximity Dialer. Dialer has always been a favorite and highly used tool among our members, and since the onset of the pandemic and global shift toward telehealth, its usage has skyrocketed. It is now considered one of the most-used and best-reviewed telemedicine tools on the market today, with over 100K physicians using it regularly for their telehealth visits.
6. Deloitte recognized Doximity as one of the fastest growing companies in Silicon Valley and North America for the fifth consecutive year. Between 2016 and 2019, Doximity grew 273% in revenue. Our CEO attributes this success to the “physicians first” motto and emphasizes that “our ‘true north’ from the beginning has been to help our physicians provide better, more efficient patient care. If we focus on physicians, the profits will follow.”
We're looking forward to the many more accomplishments in the year 2021! If you've set 2021 goals around physician recruitment, we can help. Schedule a demo or learn more about the power of social recruiting on our network.
*Calculated based off Job Applications on Doximity since Jan. 2018